Thursday, March 19, 2009

What Not To Wear??

That's right. We were walking to a lesson when someone yelled out their window that we should be on what not to wear! We just about died laughing. We both commented on how we are rather shapeless in our clothing and it isn't even flattering. We felt validated and enjoyed the comment! We had a really good week, especially considering that it was Spring Break. We are excited to work hard this week too. I don't have much time, so here are some fragmented thoughts.

Monday- I had an amazing blessing in which I literally felt the healing power of the Priesthood flood my body. I also was given great counsel and promised great blessings. I love the Priesthood!

Tuesday- We talked more about being a family at District Meeting and planned a great broom hockey activity for today (I broke the broom within 10 minutes...)

Wednesday- We had 3 lessons with less-actives and had a break through with one. I was able to share my experiences in dealing with depression. It was nice to be able to have someone else benefit from that as well (plus she was at church on Sunday!)

Thursday- I can't currently remember, and don't have time to think...

Friday- we did service at a high school 'Brain Bowl' and ran into a former investigator who only stopped progressing because her dad was against it. She said she turns 18 soon and will give us a call.

Saturday- Carly was baptized! I'll send pictures next week, but she is the best! She has Cerebral Palsy and so she has to use a walker, so she comes up with lots of things that she will do in the Celestial Kingdom, the current favorite is riding sea turtles :)

Sunday- Farah shared her conversion story in Sacrament meeting and it was very powerful.

I love you all! Have a great week!

No comments: